I attended the Learn to Be Rich Rich Dad Education seminar on yesterday in Tinley Park and I can honestly say that it was rather boring. Real estate expert Rodney Huffman was the speaker. Even though he was engaging, the seminar just didn’t hold my interest even thought I am interested in learning more real estate investing.
Following are the few lessons I managed to capture.
- Wealthy people plan for generations, poor people plan for Saturday night
- 3 keys to success: opportunity, knowledge and action
- We need to change the way we think about money
- Your income doesn’t determine your financial future, your investment does
- Rich people understand tax laws
- Do not put properties in your name. Set up a real estate business.
Just wanted to share.